Friday, August 22, 2008

What's Happening?

Another fabulous week at FPO. When I first got here I felt like this time would go by so slow, however, the weeks are really flying by. This week had been a lot more relaxed due to shot clinics on Tuesday and today, Friday. Our focus this week has been on Church Planting Movements and how they work. I feel like I've been in a seminary class. We've been looking at the churches in Acts and listing what made a healthy church and what caused reproduction. I've actually really enjoyed it, which is shocking because I could never see myself taking those types of classes.

Jason's 30th birthday was yesterday. I felt totally bummed that he had to spend it here but we made the best of it. Delaney had a couple friends come over and we made cupcakes for daddy's birthday. Delaney and her two friends played dress up and had a tea party, it was a good day.

Tonight we went out to dinner with friends for Jason's birthday. Good fun!!

Tomorrow we are doing absolutely NOTHING!! Hooray. Well, we might go to the mall, I feel the need to SHOP!! I will probably post tomorrow about something random. Thank you mom and Jess for the letters, gift cards and encouragement, you don't know how much that means to us. Love you!!

No comments: